Tuesday 17 September 2013

Reflecting on my learning experience so far .....

So far the main skills I have learnt in my ICT lessons have been to create and edit my own personal blog as well as how to assess information online. I found the tasks to have been relatively simple so far although I did come across some issues when trying to follow the blogs created by my classmates. The main reason I found this to be an issue was because of the constant harassment from Google+ to create a profile with them even though I solely wanted to use Blogger throughout. Today we also looked at how social networking can have both a negative and positive effect on the learning experience. When applying the task to my given subject (Facebook), I found it difficult to distinguish clearly between the pros and cons as most ideas tended to overlap into each category. I think this was due to the fact that Facebook is always looked at in a negative light when thought of in terms of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment