Wednesday 25 September 2013

ICT teaching session



On Tuesday I taught a short session on Intercultural Awareness to the rest of my class. It was a chance to show off certain skills that I had learnt in the ICT module to hopefully enhance the learning experience for everyone involved. I chose to use PowerPoint for the session as this is the software that I felt most comfortable and confident with. I made sure that the presentation I created was interactive and informative through reinforcing the information I gave by having members of the class come to the board to complete tasks. I think that the session went relatively well and that the students did actually learn something from it. It was discussed that in future I should maybe opt for a different coloured background to my slides as white can cause a glare so in future, if I was still looking to keep the slides simple, i would use a pastel colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment